Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2 things

With your link "Waste Gates" I think you are looking at wastegate actuators that operate the wastegates.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36442

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 19 October 2005

Turbo waste gate flushing. Whats this do, how much does it cost and would warrenty cover it?
Hi there - great car, hope you are enjoying it! :)

Now I am no expert and this was news to me, but according to the article titled 'The knowledge' on page 71 of the Nov (special turbo issue) of 911&Porsche World, the 993tt does not have a traditional wastegate, but uses an 'actuator' release system built directly into the turbo unit. So now you know.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36447

Before I ask my next question, i would like to say I’m not dumbass just like to be 110% sure of everything :D

Those things on 9minster are the right things?

I just want to get my facts straight before talking to Northways (well I don’t want to look silly in front of the mechanics :oops: )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36468

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back