Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 993 Book

Ordered my book from Tesco on 25th Jan., it arrived 27th Jan. First glance, book looks excellent, lots of fault finding and diy stuff, just what I was looking for.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44378

Received mine last friday - its ace - tonnes of useful info in there about the 993, history, maintenance, models, the lot - very comprehensive and highly recommended (by me anyway).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 44640

Just ordered from Amazon, so hope it comes... wish I'd read the above comments before!

Delivery quoted 4-5 weeks, but it was £31 inclusive of postage if it turns up...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46206

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Robertb on 20 February 2006

Just ordered from Amazon, so hope it comes... wish I'd read the above comments before!

Delivery quoted 4-5 weeks, but it was £31 inclusive of postage if it turns up...
i hope you are a patient man Robert.............then again by the time you finish painting all those allen bolts on your wheels the book should have arrived.......... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46214

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Warren M on 20 February 2006

Previous poster said:

i hope you are a patient man Robert.............then again by the time you finish painting all those allen bolts on your wheels the book should have arrived.......... :wink:
Nearly finished now- only one wheel to go, should be finished 2nite!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46221

:eek:
Tony Hart watch out.................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 46237

Previous poster said:

Will wonders never cease... email rec'vd from Amazon along the lines of "your order 993 king of porsche has just been dispatched" so they've obviously sorted things out.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47192

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back