Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

poon's 993 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stu, have I just gone & beat you on ebay to a Gt3 book??? :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36348

b*stard :wink:

there were two others that sold this week, I was watching them both but forgot to bid, they went for under £9.

oh well I am sure you will lend me yours :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36350

I know missed them both, despite frantic bidding, now don't tell me you are going after that GT3 cover as well!!!

It will be a pleasure to lend you a look, but sure you'll get one, there seem to be a few around.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36352

am watching it, but not sure it'll fit the rear wing as its for a mk1, don't really need a cover anyway, as it is a daily driver!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36353

Price is a heading a bit high anyhow, I've used a company up north somewhere that make real good custom covers including any logos you want for a decent price. They did one for the Elan & it is absolutely a perfect fit. I've just asked them for a quote on the GT3, so if any other GT3 owners are interested I'll let you know what they come back with.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36356

warren, kph of course :wink:

Hendo, sorry for the blasphemy

Rob, if its cheap enough for me to buy it and use once or twice per yr then maybe.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36362

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back