Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

numbers sold

Tiptronic

Banned
Sorry to be an annorak, but I would be interested if anyone has the following info:-

Number of 993's sold RHD in all different models in the UK.

Just interested in how rare or not 993 s are in comparison to other Porsches.

Daz

---------------------------

Pre VR 993, possibly 993 turbo 4

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34650

Here the figures from July issue of Total 911.

Think these are worldwide figures but might be interesting anyway.

Carrera 49340
Carrera 4 14114
Targa 4583
Carrera RS 1014
Carrera Cup 231
GT2 243
Turbo 6314

Total 75839

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34657

Simon, nice anorak :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34658

I wonder how the numbers compare to 996's sold from 1998 - 2005.

Daz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34659

I came up with a figure of 4619 Targas and 5175 cabriolets produced in the same time frame :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34660

Thank you for info,

How many 993 currentley in UK, I am interested in the rarity or not of 993's. 8)

Daz,

--------------------------------

Pre VR 993 soon going for sale I think.

Wanted either 993 turbo or 996 carrera 4s

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34701

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by darren james on 04 October 2005

Thank you for info,

How many 993 currentley in UK, I am interested in the rarity or not of 993's. 8)

Daz,

--------------------------------

Pre VR 993 soon going for sale I think.

Wanted either 993 turbo or 996 carrera 4s

rest assured they are fairly rare................just out of interest the VW Corrado i have was out of a total production run of approx 100,000 of which less than 10% were sold in the UK..............and they aint exactly a common sight.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34706

Always wanted a VR6 Storm, never drove one but always thought it would be great. At the time I bought a Rover 216 instead, hmmmm, obviously during my deluded spell. Now make me feel really stupid & tell me how good it is...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34721

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 04 October 2005

Always wanted a VR6 Storm, never drove one but always thought it would be great. At the time I bought a Rover 216 instead, hmmmm, obviously during my deluded spell. Now make me feel really stupid & tell me how good it is...

well put it this way................if i sold my storm i could up my budget another £6-8k.............but there's not a hope in hell of me selling it....totally love it and thats borne out of the fact in all the car ive owned in almost 20 years............ive had this more the double the time of the longest ownership of a previous motor

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34724

thought as much.....glad I'm now out of the deluded spell & back with a dose common sense :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34730

There is no public available break down of production numbers to the level of detail you want. I tried to find the number of RHD Varioram 2WD Carreras in existence (cause I think they are less common than thought) and have drawn a total blank.

Ian.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34739

I'd have thought Porsche GB will be your best bet for RHD imported. Ferrari UK were very happy to release such info.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34881

Porsche GB were my next step but I haven't had the time yet.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34890

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back