Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Interior code

Paul Keebl

Hello, I am new to Porsche ownership having recently acquired a 1997 993 Targa in Ocean Blue with grey leather sport seats, can anyone help me identify if my hunch that the code under the bonnet (SF) indicates Marble Grey as I can only find the exterior colour codes online?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34270

thanks for the reply bosch. i had used this site to get the options described but cannot see that it provides interior colour descriptions (just rejects the code)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34274

Try www.rennlist.com, another very good site like this one. I'm pretty sure they have a list of all the interior and exterior codes, do a search.

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34287

Hi,

Trying to find out the same info for my dad on his 96 993 turbo 4. The interior is a light gray leather but unsure what the proper name is (marble/classic/light etc). The info label says GZ (assuming the is the correct code - the bit after the paint code).

The only site that does mention GZ as an interior option is
http://members.aol.com/dmawk/
but that does not state what GZ actually is!!!

I'm sure it's a fairly common interior - anyone else got this code and know what it means. Wanting to tidy up a few scuffs on the bolster with liquid leather scuffmaster so need to confirm the colour before ordering.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34323

This might be of use

The interior color codes for Porsches can be found on the sticker under the hood at the front of the car.

BG Chestnut Brown
BM Chestnut Brown
BX Chestnut Brown
DF Classic Grey
EB Black
FE Midnight Blue
FJ Midnight Blue
FK Midnight Blue
FS Cashmere Beige/Black
JB Nephrite Green
KH Chestnut Brown
LC Cashmere Beige/Black
LG Cashmere Beige/Black
LT Black
MB Boxster Red
MX Classic Grey
PT Florentine Grey
SA Black
SB Classic Grey
SC Midnight Blue
SD Chestnut Brown
SG Cashmere Beige/Black
TF Classic Grey
TT Classic Grey
US Midnight Blue
VD Black full leather
VN Black partial leather
YA Cashmere Beige/Black

but no SF. Could call OPC & ask....

The exterior paint code for Porsches can be found on the sticker under the hood at the front of the car.

L12G Speed Yellow
L12L Pastel Yellow
L12M Pastel Yellow
L22D Slate Gray Metallic
L22E Forest Green Metallic
L23F Slate Metallic
L25C Turquoise Green Metallic
L25D Blue Turquoise Metallic
L37W Midnight Blue Pearl
L38W Lavender Blue
L39C Night Blue Metallic
L39D Amaranth Violet
L39E Riviera Blue
L39N Iris Blue Pearl
L39R Aventurine Green Pearl
L39V Iris Blue Pearl
L3AR Blue Turquoise
L3AR Blue Turquoise
L3AS Blue Turquoise
L3AT Glacier White
L3AU Glacier White
L3AW Zenith Blue Metallic
L3AX Zenith Blue Metallic
L3AY Ocean Blue Metallic
L3AZ Ocean Blue Metallic
L738 Black Metallic
L741 Black
L747 Black
L80K Guards Red
L80K Guards Red
L84R Arena Red Metallic
L84S Arena Red Metallic
L908 Grand Prix White
L92M Polar Silver Metallic
L92T Arctic Silver Metallic
L92U Arctic Silver Metallic
LM3A Guards Red

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34329

Thanks all for the feedback, couldn't find anything on rennlist site so guess OPC is the next step. I bought it privately from a guy who lived near my house in the U.K. - I had seen it the day he bought it back in 1999 and had asked for first refusal should he sell it....been a long wait and now I have her I'm on the other side of the world! Did come home in July for holiday and that's when I bought her so magical 3 weeks driving (1200 miles) and now she's in storage. Looking forward to another trip back soon to add the RSR mufflers and few other mods (Carnewal is an easy site to get tempted on!) including the leather/Alu handbrake and gearlever, hence the need for exact interior colour!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34342

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back