Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New speakers req'd...

Mark Humpage

.....for 3.2 (88). My existing front speakers are in dire need of replacement. Any suggestions for a good quality system? I do not want to rip up the trim so identical size replacement required.

Thanks.

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32346

I have replaced front and back main speakers - the best way is to go to your local Auto hi-fi shop and listen to their various speaker offerings - choose the ones that suit your style and music - they will easily match the front and rear sizes - even using the origional grills if you want that.
The difference compared with old and dried out speaker cones is amazing.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32348

Sextons fitted the same size speakers to my 930 and did a great job. They are a chain and should easily be found locally.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32349

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately Sextons are mainy Sth UK, not too local for me! I'll have a search around Leics and see what I can find. I must admit the thought of a Halfords opo working on my 911 send shivers down me spine!

Mark

Migration info. Legacy thread was 32351

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back