Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 parts wanted (noobie)

dookiez

ive just bought my first 911(81 sc targa 3.0) and theres a few bits wrong with it...

Driver side exterior door handle, the lock and most of the handle is ok, the triger part has snapped and prev owner has "custom" built his own solution wit wot looks like a piece of wood *shakes head. If seen the whole handle + lock for 150 new but i only need a lil bit. I kno some welders so if not i will get them to have go.

Targa locking handle. Previous owner was using a wood chisel *sighes. Ive had a peice of metal cut and shaped to fit, and ive been told i can have a handle put on it, but if the proper ones are not much might as well get one.

Im having some issues with leaking from the targa roof (no suprise there), above the front side windows(the bits that dont go up and down) there is a bout a 1/2 cm gap whre the roof dont meet it. Im planning on getting some rubber attached to the top of the door bit, just wondering if anyone had this problem?

Found out today that all window wipers dont work, im preying its only a fuse, and they must of been working to pass the last mot few months back. If its the motors is there anywhere i can get them cheap?

I think that was about all for now...

I would be gratful for any link / phone numbers, of companies that are best/cheapest for new and old parts.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31708

Welcome enjoy the Porsche experience

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31720

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back