Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Need more buttons

Jay T

Barcelona
I have too many blank button plates on my 996 dash.

Mines a Tip, so my left hand gets very bored.

Can anybody recommend any useful upgrades or retrofits would help remedy this situation?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31312

A switchable sports exhaust?

Trip computer is an easy upgrade, but would only give you a stalk...

If your left hand is getting bored, tell it to do something useful and operate the tip function on the gear selector.

I suspect retrofitting many of the options would be expensive...

Better in my view to write out little labels under the blank buttons such as "cloaking system" "radar jam" "hi-traction drop-downs" "stewardess" etc :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31314

Thanks Robert. A Porsche sports exhaust is a defo. I've taken some advice on this already from the good people here. Though I'm not sure I can stretch to the expense of getting the fancy electronics fitted.

Does anyone know a good place to buy the parts for the sports exhaust option, and is it possible to have the electronics fitted at a later date?

Thanks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31326

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jay T on 14 July 2005

Does anyone know a good place to buy the parts for the sports exhaust option, and is it possible to have the electronics fitted at a later date?
Anyone?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 31396

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back