Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre console

imported_Mob

I have a 993 and in the centre, behind the handbrake, there's a little hole I can put my mobile in (very handy, but I always have to fish around under the seats to find it when I get home) but also there is a set of audio TAPE holders! The bloody car was never even fitted with a tape player!

Is there anything I can buy to replace this defunct piece of kit? Even an arm rest would be beter than these. :?

PS - No. I don't want to swap my CD player for a Philips tape deck with FM/AM radio

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30151

Blimey... 14 hours to go! What were the chances of that happening?

Thanks! - Dave

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30153

Or alternatively try your local OPC, I picked up my storage bin a over a year ago for about £23.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30170

No no no. Not ebay. You can get an original Porsche part from Carnewal for about £14. I bought one and fitted it last month. Its great.

pp

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30182

Phew... Thank goodness I missed the end of that auction. Plus I've found other options, rather than a bin. A drinks holder seems more useful.

Thanks for all your posts!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30283

get the cupholders ! I did.. much better than the tray or cd holder.....

only about £50 from ebay !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30393

no - get the tray and buy the cupholder that screws onto the seat base - best of both worlds.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30395

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back