Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1975 targa help

Sarbs

Nurburgring
completely out of left field a friend has told me of a very good 1975 rhd targa, I'm going to view it when back in the uk, what do I need to be aware of, never thought of having a classic before but think it would be quite cool to use now and then!

Anything you guys can warn me of or advise me to ask would be greatly welcomed!

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29899

Rust, Rust, Rust and rust - esp Targa's

Good luck !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29900

Hi Sarbs :wink:

got man utd season tickets for next year, no more watching substandard championship football :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29918

noony no longer live in reading?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29931

Yeah still do, it's a long trip...

sold any nice cars recently?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29933

last thing was an slk 55, got c4s coming october and cayman s coming november but the pick is the aston v8. didnt get the 360 in the end. hows everything going with you? has your dad got an italian machine yet?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29938

the C4S looks really nice.

he is going to change the family car first. He drove a new M5 round Rockingham the other day and really liked it, but it will probably be an S class.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 29939

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back