Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Wing Mirrors Stolen. Again.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh*t !!

Does not sound like the problem will go away with a new screw type ...seems well prepared and if the screw type is different they will return with the right driver the folllowing night ..

I agree that if you take the vigilante route and kill the b*gger i.e electrify the mirrors you will be arrested... sounds good though!!

Unfortunately if you glue them on you may be looking at more than mirror damage when they realise what you have done and retaliate ...by inflicting more serious damage on your car ...(sorry but reality). :evil:

Fancy Clifford voice alarm will just amuse kids ....

...may I suggest you focus on the cause and not the effect ....i.e. the b*ggers nicking them...not the mirror ....team up with the guys in the adjacent streets and set up home video cameras on your cars and then approach the police with the evidence...also inform Ebay of the problem and ask them if / how you can stop them being sold ... if they cannot sell them then they are of no value and thee buggers will move on to M3's...hopefully!!

.....if that does not work phone the Kray or Mitchell brothers, get them to "sort it" :wink:

Good luck !!!

Kevin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 120165

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back