Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Swiss 911

porkersc

Trainee
My 911 Sc was bought over from Switzerland about two years ago. Does anybody know who I can contact in Switzerland to trace the history of my car. I am just doing the exercise out of interest more than anything I would like to try and contact prevous owners etc. Would just be nice to have some background history on my car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28568

Amag Ag are one of, if not the main Porsche distributors for Switzerland

http://www.amag.ch/amag/index.jsp?webId=497

Unfortunately their site is only german/french or italian language but the addresses and phone numbers are on there. The guys in Amag zurich do have english speaking folks though due to quite a sizeable expat community in banking/finance.

AMAG RiesbachAMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG
x.gif

Dufourstrasse 182/1888008 Zürich
x.gif

Telefon: 044 / 269 58 58Telefax: 044 / 269 58 68

If it was an original swiss car, chances are they will have sold/serviced it. I dont know how they will be though in providing you with info. They may well direct you to Porsche AG .One thing in your favour though, the swiss look after their motors like no other nation IMHO

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28589

Cheers will look them up. Thanks for the advice.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28603

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back