Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

99 Carerra 4 is it right price???

alan sweeney

Hi,

I have been lurking here for many months and other sites doing my home work on costs. I have driven the 993 and 996 and decided that for my needs a 996 C4 is the business.

I have today had a test drive in a very impressive C4 with the factory fitted GT3 aerokit, GT3 alloys and therefore with the rear 285/30 tyres, dropped suspension, sports exhaust, (and is does sound sweet not boy racerish, I am 37!!), leather pack, aluminium pack. Immaculate condition.

They guy wants £37,200. For that I get the car and 12 months MOT, 12 months Porsche Warranty and Porsche service. The car has 29,200 miles. 2 new warranty Pirelli rear tyres.

I know I can get C2 with the aero kits for £32,000 but want the C4 with the PMS. What do you guys think. I initially went in at £36,000 but he is coming back with that deal.

Trouble free motoring for a year!!

Alan. Possible a happy C4 owner

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25812

you don't say how old the car is......

but assuming the mileage with a porsche warranty & service it sounds like a reasonable deal..

depends on what come from the PPI...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25813

Hi

It is an S reg car registered on 01/01/99. My main concern is that the car has been driven for the last 12 months by a 21 year old. I am not knocking the lad,(who was actually wearing the customery baseball cap!!), did on the test drive thrash it.

A couple of other niggles also concern me but more instinct than anything else.

We have saved many years for this motor so it is hard earned believe me. Any doubt I know I should walk.

Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25829

WALK AWAY Plenty more out there you have already seen the signs that the car is not for you.

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25830

99 S plate sounds expensive!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25833

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back