Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

boxster q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm contemplating getting a 2000/01 boxster and wondering what kind of things to look out for and ~how many miles before they start having problems?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23857

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by drunk7daysaweek on 07 February 2005

how many miles before they start having problems?
normally after a few hundred miles then you will have a problem because it has run out of fuel....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23869

Well that's a record - 2 posts before getting banned.

Thankfully you live in Canada so none of us will have the unfortunate experience of meeting you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23872

twat

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23875

Not another sh*t stirer.... :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23880

LOL - great stuff !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23884

great.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23889

Hmmm lets see I want to buy a Boxster...... I know I'll post on the 911 forum, that'll work :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23897

You guys are so accomodating. Bit harsh to get banned don't you think. And anyway should be renamed the "993 Forum" for all the grief you give to anything newer. (that should raise a few heckles!!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23915

Freddie. I think the comment "well int we ***** comedians" is more than enough a good reason.

Thread closed.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23918

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back