Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clarion Sat Nav, TV and 6 CD for sale

mogsyman

Monza
For quick sale:

Clarion VRX633 head unit with with TV, 6 CD Changer and Sat Nav.

The sat nav is 2 years old, everything else was purchased last Feb to go in the Golf and is in A1 condition. There are pictures in my gallery of the unit in and out which also shows the sat nav working etc. (I have the old head unit which I replaced last year because I wanted the new widescreen version!)

I have the remote control and manual for the head unit. The CD for the sat nav is the latest version (a new one is due any day now) and the system is in perfect working order.

The complete system cost me well over £2000 and the head unit today alone would cost you over £600. See link (http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod1471.html)for a current internet cost excluding the multi CD and TV - £1270!. The TV and CD would add at least another £400 to the deal so a realistic cost for this kit is now in the region of £1700

I am having it removed from my Golf early next week and I am prepared to let the whole lot go for £550 + delivery.

Even if you spend £200 having it professionally installed you are going to save a small fortune!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22953

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back