Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

All change

Hendo

Suzuka
Looks like sunday will be the day where I forgo the right to wax lyrical on the " its the last of the aircooled you know" type stuff. No longer will I be permitted to nod sagely at curry nights as discussions in tones normally reserved for art galleries and church services focus on the purity of 993. Where I leave the safety of the majority, and walk the lonely dangerous path to 996 territory. The 996 C4s is on its way and I guess my future posts will be along lines of its not raw enough/you're mollycoddled/ has your engine blown up yet? and the like. But you know? I could'nt give a sod cos I'm totally, absolutely, crushingly smitten with it. Its Mrs Hendo's birthday tomorrow and sunday for me is like a birthday/christmas/scoring your first goal for the school team/losing your virginity all rolled into one day. I wonder if I can get through a romantic dinner/hotel on saturday without saying the word Porsche once...........probably not!!!!

:D :lol: 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22688

Congrats Hendo - good luck with your new Mistress. :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22689

Hope you have a cracking weekend !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22692

Traitor!!! :D :D

Congratulation! Make sure you make it to the next Curry night, even if it's more than 2min drive from you!! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22693

great news.... full picture spead needed..... :lol:

btw.. you will be ok with a manual then ? :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22694

Congrats, Just out of interest (im not looking for a cabriolet) what have you done with the 993?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22695

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 14 January 2005

btw.. you will be ok with a manual then ? :p

its 5 speed tip so although the soft tops gone, you just cant take the girly outta the man I guess

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22696

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Martyn1 on 14 January 2005

Congrats, Just out of interest (im not looking for a cabriolet) what have you done with the 993?

LHDporsche offered me a very good part/ex price so it'll be on their site soon. Dave mentioned that they would prefer to sell it on quite quickly so there's a deal to be done for anyone that wants her.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22697

Congrats Hendo :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22713

Congratulations. I will be very interested to hear your views having had a 993, as am thinking of going down the same (liquid cooled) road myself.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22980

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back