Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 bits FOR SALE

jonathan cosh

Trainee
The following items are all less than 6 months old and in 100% perfect as new condition. They are all suitable for any 993's and many 964's. I have pictures of all items.

Genuine clear indicator lens kit (red rears and clear fronts). Cost £282.00 new. 993 only.

Genuine Porsche Aluminium handbrake unit with leather (black) covered body & engraved Porsche script. Cost £240.00 new.

Ally/Leather (black) MY'02 Shifter Knob with coloured Porsche Crest. Cost £230.00 new.

Aluminium look lacquered silver console panel set comprising of upper and lower switch panels and handbrake surround. Cost £205.00 new.

Aluminium wiper delay and dash light dimming rotary knobs. Cost £35.00 new.

Aluminium foot pedal set. Brake and clutch pedals have rubber inserts for added grip. Cost £76.00 new.

I also have a brand new Alpine CD/MP3 head unit with remote control. Cost £350.00 new.

And top end Alpine speakers suitable for replacing the existing Nokia Porsche items fronts (with cross overs) and rears. Cost £!80 new.

For further details on any of the above email [email protected] or call 07973 753150.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22614

Hi Jonathan

You have mail

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22629

Hi

All initial inquires have been responded to.

Jonathan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 22634

I still have the clear/red indicator set for a 993 for sale.

And the Alpine audio bits as listed at top of this thread.

All in as new perfect condtion.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24295

Hi Sundeep

Don't really want to split the set. If I've stil got them in a little while I'll let you know.

Jonathan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24333

I have a nearside 993 ( 95) headlamp glass-------------- and an.....
offside
indicator lens for sale.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24340

I would be interested in the red rears, and as Sundeep wants the clear fronts perhaps we can do a deal?

Let me know how much you want for red rears.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24471

I have just offered the complete set to somebody else on the forum. If he doesn't come back to be then I'm sure we can do a three way deal.

I expect that when buying individually the rears are more expensive than the fronts. I'm after £160.00 for the complete set. How you split it is up to you. Perhaps £70.00 for the fronts and £90.00 for the rears??? + P&P.

They are in 'as new condition'.

Jonathan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24473

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back