Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for an Arctic Silver 993 C2

The editor of 911 & P W?

What year, how many miles, any options you want, budget etc?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19020

Associate editor. :oops:

Probably a later car for Arctic Silver, coupe, preferably no more than 40k miles, manual box, air-con. Price up to about £32k

Thanks!

Phil

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19024

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Phil Raby on 07 October 2004

Has to be this colour and with blue or black interior. Please get in touch if you know of such a car.CheersPhil Raby
never found one at a sensible price...... esp with a Black interior....

good luck ! :D

but you know you really want one the way Porsche made them... LHD :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19025

My C2s may be for sale after 30th November, but will be a fair bit more than £32K

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19029

I've got a 1994 LHD that matches exactly what you want.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19040

that's a shame - mine's the right spec (31K miles, silver, metropole blue leather, varioram, 1997, a/c, 6 speed, FPSH), but LHD. let me know if you change your mind...!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19072

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by jonathan cosh on 07 October 2004

My C2s may be for sale after 30th November, but will be a fair bit more than £32K

Late to this thread (been busy!) but, why are you selling Jonathan? Bell me if you'd rather not discuss it online.

Cheers

Manek

postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19570

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by manek on 21 October 2004
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by jonathan cosh on 07 October 2004 My C2s may be for sale after 30th November, but will be a fair bit more than £32K
Late to this thread (been busy!) but, why are you selling Jonathan? Bell me if you'd rather not discuss it online.
Cheers
Manek
<SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble();</SCRIPT>[/i:CeLWQAfSNi]

Hi Manek

See this thread

http://www.911uk.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=12&TopicID=2745&PagePosition=1

Talk soon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19578

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForeheadMacca
Back