Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap 996 Turbo !!!!

Don't know, i can't read german. It's probably a 924 with a body kit! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18598

She's in South Norwood in London - Price seems very odd comparing to EUR prices in germany.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18603

Exactly - 40 thousand euro's !!!!!! - thats roughly 25 K Sterling - its eather nicked, rebuilt after a mega smash or the guy is loaded and doesnt care !!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18619

I got an email back from the seller confirming its a 2002 and the price is 40,000 EUR. I've asked where the car is kept as I would like to see it. If its 'dont care and loaded' it would be rude almost not to enquire more

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18712

whats the milage Hendo ? Jeez............ 40 k Euro is close to what i paid for my 993.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18715

didnt find out - but if I get another e-mail I'll probably have a look this weekend

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18717

thats well cheapo, must be a CatD or C or something

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18718

But it says 'no accident or crash history' - people dont lie about these things do they?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18721

Wanted to but got an email back to say already sold

:roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19053

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emb01
Back