Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Greg

Trainee
On the phone to a dealer to ask about the spec of the new 987, just out of interest, and when she said that she had a place on the order list to get delivery before Christmas, I was so close to saying "put me down".

Could have been a ploy on her part as I have heard that it is impossible to get hold of one and things like only 160 allocated for the UK.

Still if she is not bluffing and I came up with the money, surely I would get a year of ownership and still sell for what I paid?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18442

Greg get it! I've just managed to get a pre spec'd 997 2s from a london dealer which arrives in 6 weeks, got a phone call out of the blue regarding a cancelled order and paid 3k deposit over the phone there and then. The car can be used without fear of immediate depreciaton or just sold when it arrives. I have one coming anytime now, another coming in 6 weeks then my own 997 2s I intend to keep for ages in march/april when the full list of options are available!

Your in a no lose situation!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18445

Take delivery, sell it.....buy a 993 turbo? Or a 355 hey Sarbs ;-)

Sarbs your PM box is full.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 18447

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back