Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Steering wheel suppliers?

neil1003

After a 3-spoke steeering wheel to replace the standard 4-spoke. Found this at desing911, £499+VAT:

99634780453.gif

spacer.gif

3 SPOKE STEERING WHEEL inc air bag
headtriangle.gif

[url='javascript:parent.cartcookie.additem(Document.SELECT]
addtocart.gif
[/url]
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

replacement for standard 4 spoke steering wheels . fits 993 , 996 , Boxster AIR OF THE SAME COLOUR INCLUDED
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

<FORM name="SELECT BELOW"> SELECT BELOW
spacer.gif

£ 0.00
triangle.gif

spacer.gif

<FORM name=ID000044400188YRZ> ID000044400188YRZ
spacer.gif

3 SPOKE S/WHEEL & AIR BAG- BLACK
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

£ 499.00

Any other suppliers worth looking at?

How much would it cost me to get it fitted? (ie. how long would it take a competent person to do?). Wouldn't dare do it myself, can't be trusted with such things!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17690

shouldnt be that hard..... the right socket wrench should get it out.... screws at the back..

neil so when do we see pics of the 993 ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17691

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 23 August 2004

neil so when do we see pics of the 993 ?
Don't ask m8 - Friday was a disaster, didn't happen. Now gonna be at least another week before I get it.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17693

Got mine from e-bay for @£300, p**s easy to fit, just remmember to disconnect the battery first before you disconnect the airbag. I'm no mechanic and the only car DIY I do is replacing the floor matt and may be changing the bulbs if I feel brave enough. This took me about an hour (45 min going to Halford to get the Torx screw driver and socket for the main nut).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17707

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back