Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

About to buy 2002 996 C4S - views?

I'm sure you're right Jono, but (a) I love the C4S and (b) my girlfriend needs to learn how to travel with less luggage ... :wink:

Sarbs - thanks v much for pointing out the Sheffield C4S, which I hadn't noticed, but I want one with Tip, Bose & Satnav. Since I've heard good things about Paragon, I think I'm going to go with them (assuming PPI is all good) and get the sports exhaust fitted by them too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16134

Re Porsche Warranty.....it does not cover the RMS! Possibly the original new car warranty does but the one sold with a second-hand 2+ year old does not! (£895 down the pan as far as I'm concerned). Virtually every fault I had with a"lovingly maintained & driven" car was NOT covered by warranty. Even the "everlasting stainless steel exhausts" developed a death rattle and weren't covered....£5K later and just about everything that rotates or gets hot has been renewed.

Read the Rennlist threads and be afraid!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16136

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back