Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

advice about boxster reslae value

paul b-h

Hi,

I'm trying to buy a boxster, and would really value a bit of advice about spec. I'm looking for an early car (because of price I'm afraid), and was wondering if there are certain things that I should try and get in terms of ensuring a better resale value when the time comes.

In other words, is it really important to have aircon, is black leather better than savannah etc.

any advice much appreciated.

Paul

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15258

Well, buy on condition over colour. Most sensible people would buy a car in good shape albeit with a less desireable colour, than a poor car in a more desireable colour.

Stay away from the first years-particularly prone to things going wrong in the engine. Aircon is quite important I would say, but don't let it stop you buying a car. Most have it anyway.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15262

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back