Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Selling my C4S worth?

Porsche Events

Old forum user Unidentified(4266) wrote:

I probably will have to sell my C4S to fund some new domestic projects I am planning. So what is it worth?

Arctic silver/black Leather, done 5K miles, all the right options - PSE, Sat nav, Xenons, Bose, PDC, Tracker etc. Totally as new.

Also where is the best place to sell it - privately/OPC?

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15137

start the bidding at £1000? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15138

Put it for £58k privately and you'll sell within a week. If you want a bit more for it, put it up for £60k privately, but you'll have to wait longer.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15144

Old forum user Unidentified(4266) wrote:

Hmmm.... 58K. It cost me just over 70K only 9 months ago, pretty steep depreciation! I might hang on to it after all.

Is it right that the C4S will stay in production after the 997 is introduced?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15149

60k seems the most common asking price. If your car has PSE then make it 61k, and if it has PCM too, make it 62k.

How are you doing anyway?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15150

Didn't read your original post properly-your car has the only two options that really add any value, so ask £62k IMO.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15151

What about the year of the car? This should influence the value.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15185

I heard from someone here (sorry can't remember who) that the 4S and Turbo will continue production for 2 years post 997 launch.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15189

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back