Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Couple of hours help needed

bones

Any North London, Herts/Essex borders '911UK users' spare a couple of hours one day this week? I need help to remove a front bumper and reinstall a door card in my SC , the door handle release bar popped out of it's bushing and I need four hands to get it back on again!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13739

I'm free on Thur, but I'll have to come down from Leicester, if you're stuck let me know, I can try to get there for the afternoon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13744

Butzi you are a hell of a kind person for offering to come down from Leicestershire to help but I couldn't possibly think of you driving all that way to help out with these little jobs. I'll just be patient and wait till someone local has a free day. That really is a very generous offer, hope to meet up somewhere this year when Iget the SC back on black stuff. Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13746

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back