Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Geneve...Porsche Central!

Sarbs

Nurburgring
Just got back from Geneve, saw 2 turbos, 5 4s' and 8 993's, new misses not talking to me as I spent my time pointing out porsches! Great weekend from my point of view, next break its stutgart!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12797

Try central Stockholm in summer. I have never seen so many! The traffic lights on Strandgatan had at least one Porsche queued every time the light turned red. Sometimes 3 or 4 in a row! And no, there was no event taking place.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12807

I spend a lot of time there with work. Five guys in our office there have Porsches, and one of them even collects them. His collection includes a genuine 73 RS, and a 924 Carrera GT. It's a great place for nice motors (the women aren't bad either :wink: )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12821

No new Porsche as yet Johnny, got a world of cars on order, including the 997 which is probably the way i'm gonna go and 2 new slks (now to be sold on, toyed with the amg 55 but the 997 is calling instead) Got the big Audi ordered for 2006 if it gets the green light, may just sell it on, will see how the coffers are doing then. Currently selling my cooper s and a4 cab gonna plod around in the new 163bhp golf diesel till then when VW eventually get it to the showroom..

Hows your C4 going? How many miles now? Any problems?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12838

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back