Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Happy Birthday to me.....

poon

Magny-Cours
Happy Birthday to me.....

Happy Birthday to Poon

Happy Birthday to me

34 today and the Garage did not contain any of the following:

993 RS RHD
996 GT3
Carmen Electra in her birthday suit
Alan Partridge video set (he,he)

*****!

Just have to settle for jumping on the hand-brake, poor cow!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12262

Happy Birthday Poon. You must have got something for your birthday, even if the birthday fairies didn't bring you everything on the list (and what a list!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12265

Poon-Every Alan Partridge video boxset £44.99 in hmv. I have them all hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(on radio show)''I'll tell you what. You have big sheds, but nobody's allowed in them. And in these sheds are 20FT HIGH CHICKENS! These chickens are scared, they don't know why they're so big, they go 'aaaah why am I so massive'......do you deny that?.....no....I think his silence speaks volumes! (farmer walks out)(Lynn walks in) Do you agree that everything I have said thus far is completely correct? 'Yes'. And do you run over badgers in your tractors for fun? 'Yes'.''

''You are a big posh sod with plums in your mouth. But these plums have mutated and have got beaks. 'Have you got anymore or are you going to stop at quacking plums?'. Oh no...you make pigs smoke...you feed beefburgers to swans....''

''You could talk the hind legs off a donkey...but your donkeys dont have hind legs because of all the rubbish you put in their...chips...'Alan, I don't have donkeys, and even if I did I wouldn't feed them chips'. Errrrr ok...I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got? 'I've got 100 cows'. Exactly, I have 104 friends.''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

congrats poon, you'll be on your pension before you know it. Those cars could be in the garage if you wanted them to be, instead of buying property...after all, saying I've got a GT3 is more impressive than I've got some property :wink:
go on splash out!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12266

Noony,

very impressive post, even if you did call me old (without actually saying it).

You are right saying I've got a GT3 sounds much better than I've got a new flat etc but when I am retired I won't be skint and my new 999 GT3 will be even sweeter, or so my new mistress/au pair will think. Not that I'll need an au pair! (oh god now I'm just dreaming, time to jump the handbrake!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12268

Happy Birthday Poon - a week older than me - other than the fact I can say I was born is the sixties while you were a seventies kid. Just turned 34 myself! Then again, anyone can feel old next to 6 year old Noony!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12272

Andy,

do you mean a week younger?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12273

Happy Birthday Poon

So many of us the same age - we could have had a porsche club at school...

Maybe you should get into scalextrix then you could have all the GT3R s you ever wanted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12281

Yeah, happy birthday Poon. Mine's in just under a month...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12282

Happy Birthday Poon - Its my birthday tomorrow and I will only 33

Cheeers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12284

Happy Birthday Poon,

Personally I'm dreading mine next month - twenty five years old (seems slightly better typed in letters and not numbers)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12286

Happy birthday Poon

I was thinking of getting Carmen Electra's myself last birthday, but I found the Babyliss ceramic straighteners did just as good a job.

Dunc,

25 was the worst of the lot for me, Got very depressed. Still it was a long time ago now

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12290

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by andyphilpott on 07 January 2004

Happy Birthday Poon - a week older than me - other than the fact I can say I was born is the sixties while you were a seventies kid. Just turned 34 myself! Then again, anyone can feel old next to 6 year old Noony!!!
I'm 14 and extremely intelligent with it thank you very much :wink:

Poon stop saying you'll ''jump on the handbrake'' it's putting rather disgusting images into my young head

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12310

Noony,

You should be having these images every 2 minutes by now, or are you a late bloomer?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12321

LOL

dont encourage me

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12322

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back