Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

xmas presents

Luke R

Monza
Father Christmas brought me a couple of Porsche related delights. the "Big Red" style cufflinks previously mentioned in another thread, which i love and also the M+S Porsche "Ultimate History" book, which is also pretty good with lots of detail. how i like it. anyone else get anything porsche related or crazy/boring?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11990

I got a HUGE radio-controlled silver 996 turbo and a scale model blue 993TT model. The girlfriend also got me a PCGB membership, so quite chuffed. Will have to persuade her to get me a 500bhp RUF kit for next year!!!!

ronnie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11991

I got that book too luke, and the video. Very nice.

I got my first pair of levis too!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11992

I got the big red caliper cuff links too. Very natty

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11994

911 key ring over here - the silver one from the selections brichure - nice and heavy - makes the imobiliser a it awkward to use though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11996

Cuff links here too.

Looks like they might have sold a few!

window.open=NS_ActualOpen;

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12006

Errr, another pair of cufflinks here too !!!!! Busy spinning them as I type ! Father Christmas had a particularly automotive twist this year - he also brought me a torque wrench and a socket set, oooh and a chamois / sponge mitt thingy ! Didn't I do well !

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12011

No cuff links here!!! And no Porsche merchandise I'm sorry to say - But my lovely wife did get me a year's valeting for my pride and joy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12017

Santa gave me a Porsche calender and 959 T-shirt (Paris-Dakah Rally) [very cool]...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12022

The man with the white beard brought me a porsche cap and beach towel a remote controlled Carrera GT a large tool box full of goodies and the DVD Le Mans.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12034

my 18' Fikse FM10's never showed up, must have been too big to get down the chimney!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12045

also, someone bought a boxster radio controlled car as a leaving present from her work. strange really as she isnt even a fan of cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12047

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back