Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

When Did Porsche Solve 964 Oil Leaks???

imported_Paul D

I've been offered a 964 C2 Cabriolet at silly money, it has full OPC History and is basically a good car according to the OPC service centre. The car was manufactured in September 1991 and is a 1992 model year car. I was wondering if this would make it one of the cars made after Porsche AG solved the problem of Oil leaking from the cylinder barrels or if this was a potential problem for the future.

I'm not really in the market for another Porsche (got two already), but at the asking price I'm tempted to sell my 930 and buy it, if I'm not buying an expensive engine re-build in the near future.

Paul, 2004 GT3 & 1983 930

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11675

I thought the oil leak problems affected mainly 90 and prior - some early 91 possibly?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11690

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back