Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C2 CONVERSION

Gazc2

Magny-Cours
I NEED HELP ! i AM ABOUT TO START A c2 CONVERSION HOWEVER WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE ON FITTING REAR LIGHTS/REFLECTOR AND DO ORIGINAL PORSCHE BUMPERS FIT OR DO THEY HAVE TO BE REPLICAS

CHEERS

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10522

I assume you are converting a 3.2 to a 964 bumper....you didnt say. Anyway its not entirely straight forward as the bodies are completely different under the skin. You will have to make up brackets to fit the bumpers and you will need to do some work to fit the rear reflector. More than that I cant help you Gary.

Adrian Crawford. performance2and4.co.uk 911secrets.com

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10691

just to clarify in case there`s any doubt its a 3.2carrera to 964 look 120 people have viewed my 2 postings with 1 reply, come on guys has no one got anything to offer on this subject!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10735

Hi Gary. Unfortunately I think that this is a task not many people have carried out. I would have a word with JZ Machtech - they are usually more than happy to offer advise, even to the DIY'er (I guess they think you will come back to them to sort it out after you have tried and failed :wink: )

Sorry not to be more helpful.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10743

I see this is a popular subject by the amount of hits, however not many solutions also can anyone recomend which kit to buy ? (clubautosport,design 911,stuttgart connection ?)

come on guys someone out their must have something to offer !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11036

Gary. It just isn't a popular job, I'm afraid.

Fingers crossed someone can help though. Guys...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11039

Wouldn't it be better to save up for a real 964?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11043

Better with the 3.2 /964 look without the oil leaks, dodgy clutch exspensive servicing ? (and possibly the fact no dosh for a 965T )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11044

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back