Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just bought another Porsche!

Sean - Were you able to get details of how the V6 will be spec'd. I was interested in ordering one as it looked the best value for money against the S but my OPC couldn't tell me what would be standard in comparison to the S (This was about a month ago and may now have changed) Have you been able to spec the car now or will you do this later? From the Porsche web site it seemed to read that only the S and Turbo would have leather seats as standard what with this and the possibility of other ommision I went for the S. Hope I haven't wasted a load of money as I'm sure the V6 will be a more than capable.

P.S. Got toaster, coffee maker and now on 3rd Kettle (lids keep breaking)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10494

What's the attraction with these type of things guys? Are they engineered far better and more attractive than other appliances or are you guys all porsche brand junkies?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10495

The latter I think! When I have my own place everything you see will be porsche!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10496

Careful- OCD beckons

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10497

I seem to have to say this a lot-what does that mean?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10499

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. A fancy way of saying you are porsche daft to the point of insanity.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10500

And proud :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10503

Can you do Porsche studies at Uni yet Noony?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10504

I hope so! I heard someone did a degree on pokémon so...!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10508

1000 posts looms large for you Noony. admin will have to do something to show their gratitude at you keeping the site alive in hard times.

I think they should make you 5 stars with the Tagline "Porsche God " underneath instaed of Platinum member.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10511

Lol...I don't think there have been any hard times. I'm not asking for anything but any reward will be gladly accepted!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10514

But it's people like James Ball who deserve real acknowledgement!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10515

Good point well made.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10517

Sub

I was told today the V6 will have leather seats like the S. The only difference I beleive is the engine. The engine isn't the standard V6 from VW either, Porsche make changes so it then has 240BHP.

Cheers

Sean GT3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10544

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back