Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Logo help needed

Much as I love modified and personalised cars I would be tempted not to choose any as it's such a late stock and well kept car. It's drop dead as it is. But if I had to choose then '993 Carrera'.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9541

Personally I'd go for just the "Carrera RS" - The 993 looks a little overkill IMHO.

I've resized the original image up to around A4 print size - It's not pixelated but the lettering is a little jagged. It would be virtually impossible to get a perfect image when resizing from something that small.

If you could find a TrueType script font similar to the Porsche script, that would be the best option.

Poon, if you want me to send you the resized image, PM me a private address. What format would be best for you - tiff?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9545

Don't know if you ever got a script but I came across this
script

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10086

Not sure that any of them look good Poon,

Your car looks great as it is and I think the white script cheapens the car and I suspect after a while you will end up removing it.

His

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10087

Bones,

Unfortunately, this isn't a font - it's just an image file of "911 Carrera". I did scour the net but came up empty. Seems to be plenty of ones for the capital PORSCHE lettering but not the Carrera/Turbo etc script.

I did play about with your original image with varying results but they are far from perfect (IMO).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10135

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back