Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

my Anniversary look-a-like 3.2

sas0662

Just bought three weeks ago this 1989 3.2 coupe. 1988 Anniversary Edition exterior and interior colour (Diamondblue metallic w/ full leather interior) with 177000 kms and FULL service history with receipts (4 previous owners: 1st Porsche AG 1yr, 2nd 6yrs, 3rd 5months, 4th 7yrs). Just prior to my buying it, the car had major service done at 174000 kms, new tires and German TUV/ASU until 2004. I had a full PPI done and it checked out perfectly; it really is in impeccable condition; people simply cannot believe that it is 14 years old and has 177000 kms. I've looked closely at quite a few cars prior and have not seen one in such state; I consider myself very lucky and plan to keep her for a while. I used to work for Porsche in the U.S. in '89 and actually sold these cars when they were new, so they hold special memories!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9117

When posting pics you have to put the URL in, not the file address. Send it to Phil(admin) and he'll put 'em up.

Sounds nice btw!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9148

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back