Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HELP!!! ADVICE ON 996 C4S

christakis

I AM ABOUT TO PURCHASE THIS FROM ALAN DAY IN LONDON. THEY ARE MAINLY A MERCEDES BRABUS AND BMW M CAR DEALERSHIP. THEY HAVE A DIRECTORS CAR THERE THAT I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH, IN THE LITERAL SENSE. I HAVE A 2003 BMW M3 TO PX AND THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A VERY GOOD PRICE, SO I AM WONDERING IF THEIR CAR IS PANTS.......

PORSCHE C4S, ON A 2003 WITH 4000 MILES, GREY WITH BLACK LEATHER. PCM, 18" ALLOYS, ALUM INTERIOR, AUTO, POWER SEATS ETC, ETC, ETC THE SALESMEN DID NOT SEEM TO KNOW THE FULL LIST OF OPTIONS, BUT I RECKON IT LOOKS FULLY LOADED. IT MAY HAVE A SPORTS EXHAUST, BUT I WAS UNABLE TO TELL. THEY WANT £69,995 FOR IT, I GUESS THEY MAY COME DOWN TO £69,000. IS IT WORTH IT OR IS IT WAY OVERPRICED? ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS I AM TEST DRIVING IT SATURDAY AND IF IT IS A DECENT PRICE THEN I WANT IT. HAVE LOOKED ON PORSCHE WEBSITE AND NOT FOUND ANY C4S WITH FULL SPEC ON A 2003 PLATE SO AM A BIT LOST.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8694

Chris. I am afraid I can't really reply to your question (super-busy at work today) but with my Moderator's hat on, can you post in lower case as CAPS is really hard to read.

Cheers, James

PS That's my "value-add" for the day

PPS Good luck with the purchase

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8702

Chris,
I think it sounds about £4k maybe even 5k over priced. There were alot in the Sunday Times this week. I personally think there is about to become a little glut of them so tread very carefully. It sounds like you are paying list even at £69k and that is too much.
Best Wishes
O

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8704

£69k will get you a brand new one with your colours +£5 or £6k spec. (£63k new standard I believe)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8722

cheers guys

will take advice on board. i think some haggling is in order!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8786

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back