Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Twin Turbo Porsche Boxster

Fast hairdresser! Sounds very cool!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8685

When I picked up my C2 cab from Germany earlier this year the chap who handed the car over to me had a girlfriend who worked in the Boxster development department or something or other like that.......Anyway he said they have transplanted a GT3 (GT2 can't remember to be honest) engine into a Boxster - it fits and goes like stink.

But he also confirmed that Porsche refuse currently to develop the current Boxster to that sort of performance level not because it can't do the job, but it will upset people like me who have just bought a 996.

Don't really care though as (as I keep reminding everyone at ever available opportunity) I have a deposit on the new M5 - 430 BHP - child's play, try 500+ in a car that carries 4 people in style!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8689

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back