Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 993......wow

Stewart Sadler

Just bought my first Porsche, a silver 993 c2. What a fantastic car. Still a bit scared of it but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Certainly different to my last car a Lancia Integrale Evo 2. Does anyone run lessons in how to drive 993 properly to get the most from it? I must also say this site is excellent.

Stewart

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7916

I'd also be interested in a 911-specific driving course. I've had mine for about a year and a half now and I am sure that I have not got full potential out of it.

I know that my 993 is way beyond my driving ability, so would like to know how to drive it near its limits. Perhaps even feel how it behaves beyond its limits - on a very wide track with large run-off areas!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7918

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back