Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newsletter

noony

What would you like to see in the 911uk newsletter? (Or am I not allowed to ask this Phil?)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7883

Go ahead, it's your baby noony boy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7888

God help us !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7892

no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7893

Er thanks guys

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7902

Noony,

How about getting one member per newsletter to tell us about their car i.e mods, how they bought it, what they use it for......etc

or

members who have recently had mods or work done can submit an article telling us about it, good bad or ugly etc..

and

Offers of the month, Phil can get some of the advertisers or sponsors to front up special offers or prizes, like a new set of GT3 alloys for me as I am such a great guy! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7938

Poon good ideas. Anybody who wants to contribute send to magical_moony(at)msn(dot)com.

I told dad about this, and he believes he can get porsche part companies to advertise on it(making him money of course! I'll get a share of it. Then give some to 911uk, if it happens). I dunno. He's got so many money making things going on at the moment.

Poon I already replied about the GT3 wheels on rennlist, don't know if you saw. I don't like rennlist.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7939

Noony

Yeah saw the reply, I've replied! Why no likey the rennlist?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7940

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by noony on 07 September 2003

I told dad about this, and he believes he can get porsche part companies to advertise on it(making him money of course! I'll get a share of it. Then give some to 911uk, if it happens).
LOL! Wohhha - hold on there!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7941

Well when 911uk is even huger than it already is it'll be bringing in the millions :wink:

Poon, rennlist people do not welcome kids or non owners, no matter how well intentioned or knowledgeable.

I prefer 911uk and flat 6. I got a vote to become a moderator on there :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7942

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by noony on 07 September 2003

Well when 911uk is even huger than it already is it'll be bringing in the millions :wink:
..already is noony, Carrera GT on it's way :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7945

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back