Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCGB day at Bedford on Saturday

Jamie Summers

Anyone else going ? It says it's fully booked but I rang up PCGB HQ and they've squeezed me in - might be worth a call if anyone finds themsleves at a loose end ! There'll only be about 60 odd cars there on the big GT circuit (versus 110 when Sean and I were there a couple of weeks ago !) so there'll be masses of space on track.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7585

Jamie,

I was going, but had to go into hospital for an operation last weekend, and will not be fit to play. If you know anyone else that is interested, I will sell on my slot for a seriously discounted price

Greg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7588

Greg,

Bad luck on the op, hope everything is ok - shame you didn't manage to post this a couple of hours earlier as I would have taken your place. I guess the PCGB now have my name etc (even though I've not paid yet), so it would look a bit suspect if I rang them up and asked if I could go as you instead !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7590

Jamie,

It might be worth giving it a try? All they could do would say no, but I am sure that PCGB are not just after making money. They could keep a full field and two members happy?

Greg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7592

Jamie,

While you are there wind the PCGB members up about speeding on french motorways. Hours of fun are guarenteed !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7615

and also ask them about their censoring policy on their forum. Even more hours of fun to be had :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7616

The temptation to have the odd little dig at them may just be too great to resist - I'll have to bite my tongue. With any luck the type of members / PCGB officials who do trackdays are not the type who have been causing all of the ridiculous bickering on the Forum - that'll be the tweed wearing 'polishers' !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7621

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back