Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Scuffed alloys

Raman

A little caution on the german sites. I've been doing a lot of comparison recently, admittedly on 993 C4S and 993 twin turbo. I found that due to exchange rates, prices for these cars were either the same or more expensive in Germany, than those LHD already in the UK.
www.mobile.de
will give you the private end of the market and
http://www.auto-salon-singen.de
. I found a Turbo 96 model with 35,000 km for , Eur 44,000 or GBP 31,000. To quote 'Lock Stock' ? "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the f****ing Century!" In fact, f**k it Nick, I think I'll keep it! The downside is its in Madrid and I'm trying to figure out where to start!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7403

Hi Hendo

Yep, mobile.de is one of the sites I've been using (another is autoscout.de). Agreed that not everything is cheaper but in terms of the spec (black 993 cab) I'm after there's a far greater choice...I reckon I could save around £6K.

Question is, does that compensate for the hassle involved. Bought my present 964 C4 cab in Italy (opportunistically, wasn't planned in the sense that I went out looking for a car). Actually, now that I recall the pain of dealing with the retards at DVLA etc, maybe I should think again.

If it were that easy I guess we'd all be doing it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7408

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back