Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 back boxes - pics

Sadly the only Russian billionaire I know just wasted his money on a load of Chelsea ponces - hasn't got enough left to help us poor souls at White Hart Lane ! Maybe he's got enough to buy that ref a new pair of specs though.

robbed ! :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7322

Regrettably enough, he even looked at Spurs before he looked at Chelsea, but because of the owenrship is ENIC and their number of shares, he could not have enough control thus didn;t look any further. Robbed indeed, but I have faith in the mighty Spurs. I have to though, really.... otherwise I wouldn't be a fan!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7323

I thought it meant "we live in hope that we can find a russian billionaire"

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7324

Andy,

Come on you don't drive your car looking at its rear end! You drive it coz it sounds and handles and goes like the best sports car ever made.

So no need for your old back boxes then, eh!

Give em up! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7331

Poon put those boobs away :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7356

Olivia,

Do you like them? Mind you with a 55 AMG you would not need boobs like these, eh!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7397

I always think its best to go for all the options!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7456

Poon, if Olivia had boobs like that, she wouldn't be able to drive, she'd be blinded.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7468

Poon, why do you need the standard exhaust thingys? When surely you've already got the RSR version :wink:
. O, beware of people asking for haircuts when you're in the merc! :eek:

ONLY JOKING

N.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7476

Noony,

I am on the waiting list for the RSR's, they are modified standard boxes. Gert sends you the RSR's and you send back your original boxes if you are happy. Gert will also modify exhaust boxes that you send him and this shortens your wait as he does not have to wait for other people to send back their boxes.

Hence my request!

Also allows me to keep my standard boxes.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7485

:eek:
Using carnewal are we?? I think we should put them on the parts thingy, because they offer v good service at a low-ish price, I heard. Despite being in Belgium.

Phil, feel free to do this whenever you have the time :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7490

Poon

Sorry for the delay in replying. Nice try again but I think I'll hang on to them for a while. Just in case... Took the old bird to Liverpool this past weekend for a mate';s wedding and had some wicked fun. Brakes and acceleration tested nicely must to the dismay of the other half who berated me once or twice for silly moves... which is a fair comment. Fun though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7712

Oh well, back to the waiting list.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7714

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back