Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CT993 - what model/specs/colour is your 993 and what kind of dollars are you looking for????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7113

Very nice indeed although I'm really after a C4S - sell yours by any chance???

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7116

....if the price is right I would have to!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7117

CT993 has his on the front page for a smidge under £36k - just about my limit!!!

Still waiting for that C4S in Blue to turn up - saw one at Northway for £35k which looks nice but haven't a free weekend for a fortnight to go a view it - probably gone by the time I get around to it!!!

Patience is a virtue and all that!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7118

Spent the morning looking at replacements for the 993 (as you do).

What I've decided to do is get a Brabus Smart for pottering around and then rent Track Cars from the many companies that do these. Reasons are that renting is really cheap (no tax,Insurance,repairs,depreciation etc etc etc) and it will give me loads of choice.

Mrs.993 has agreed based on the fact that she thinks the Smart looks cool. She hasn't realised yet that it's only got 2 seats which means she is going to have to drive the nipper everywhere. Result or what chaps !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7120

...I smell trouble brewing!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7123

That'll be the Baby's arse then.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7128

Top stuff CT993 - maybe one of the new Smart Roadsters would give you even more cred... bit slow like and all that, but part of the fun, me thinks. As yet, Mrs Andyphilpott has yet to be sprogged up but then I managed to advise her that a 307 (which she has) is fine for kids, while the Rover 214 is daily driver for me and will carry them. But surely safety is a concern, I say, and she agrees. 307 it is then - what a shame!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7130

Sprogged up interesting marketing jargon!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7143

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back