Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 baby seats

manek

Friend of mine doesn't want to sell her 964 but seems to have found herself in possession of a small human.

Anyone know of a vendor of child seats for a 964?

TIA.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6168

No, but I'll take the 964 off her hands... purely as a favour you understand.

More seriously. there has been a lot of chat about child seats in 993s. Is it not reasonable to assume that a seat that fits a 993 will fit a 964? Did the rear seats change from the 964 to 993?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6173

I think they're the same -- I'll consult my Paul Frere book, unless someone who's owned both can elucidate?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6176

All these people needing child seats in their 911s, buy a cayenne!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6181

I found the small new-born rear facing seats to fit nicely in the back, although the passenger seat in the front has to be quite far forward. I took the rear part of the back seat off to give a little more space (the bit that folds down - it's only held on by one bolt). For the bigger child seats (10 months plus) ours fits in the front, but the wife's not too happy about being relegated to the rear! BTW mine has had 3 point belts fitted in the rear.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6207

Nathan, could you give me some details of which seats you've got? Thanks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6209

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back