Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche GT3RS

Used Porsche

Banned
The Porsche GT3RS and the moped
A rich young man goes out and buys the best car available, a Porsche GT3RS - white with red of course. It is one of the fastest and most expensive cars in the world. He takes it out for a spin and, while doing so, stops at a red light. An old man on a moped (both looking about 90 years old) pulls up next to him.
The old man looks over the sleek, shiny white surface of the car and asks, "What kind of car ya' got there, sonny?"
The young man replies, "A Porsche GT3RS. It cost £120,000."
That's a lot of money," replies the old man. "Why does it cost so much?"
"Because this car can do up to 190 miles an hour!" states the young man proudly.
The moped rider asks, "Can I take a look inside?"
"Of course," replies the owner.
So, the old man pokes his head in the window and looks around. Leaning back on his moped, the old man says, "That's a pretty nice car, all right!"
Just then the light changes, so the young guy decides to show the old man what his car can do. He floors it, and within 10 seconds the speedometer reads 120 MPH. Suddenly, he notices a dot in his rear view mirror that seems to be getting closer! He slows down to see what it could be and suddenly, whhhoooossshhh! Something whizzes past, going much faster!
"What on earth could be going faster than my Porsche?" the young man asks himself. Then, ahead of him, he sees a dot coming toward him. Whoooooosh! It goes by again, heading the opposite direction! And, it looked like the old man on the moped! "Couldn't be," thinks the guy. "How could a moped outrun a GT3RS?" Again, he sees a dot in his rear view mirror! Whooooosh- BLAMMM! It plows into the back of his car. The young man jumps out. It is the old man!!! The old man is badly hurt and the moped looks like it's had it.
He runs up to the old man and says, "Oh no, you're really badly hurt! Is there anything I can do for you?"
The old man groans and replies, "Yes. Unhook my braces from your rear view mirror."

Other jokes:

Bar jokes

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6008

ive heard a similar one with a moped and a jag. my dad thought it was so funny he'd tell it to everyone he knew at least twice every time he saw them! small things!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6033

Well orginally this story included a ferrari, so no need to worry about one of just 200 worldwide GT3 RS being crashed :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6037

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back