Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Possibly the Ultimate Porsche ever made?

Wasn't that an advert for Hamlet cigars????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5985

S Marjoram,

Believe it or not that Rinspeed R69 is actually a pretty rare car. I agree that it's looks are pretty questionable, but that's the '80s for you ! There's a good article in this month's 911&P W about Rinspeed, that has pictures of the R69 in it. Rinspeed were (still are ?) one of the best known and regarded Porsche modifiers around. I would certainly rather have the R69 than that dog's dinner of a 928 !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5986

Rinspeed or not, why chop off the 911's lovely sticky outy lights and stick a large box on its arse?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5989

Don't get me wrong, I think it looks pretty hideous but at least it's a semi-official one !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5995

Dukes of Hazard. Sad....Sad.....Sad.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5996

think i feel sick now. one bad car i can handle but that one just took me over the edge! :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5998

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back