Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCGB Forum handbags

Have to agree with Sarbs, GT Purely Porshe even looks good on th ecoffe table, time to retrieve it and retire to the smallest room me thinks!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4953

Sarbs

That language would not be allowed on the PCGB site. How refreshing to see it here :)

I am waiting to see when i get blacklisted over there

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4954

may be us PCGB members should all cause a bit of anarchy on the site by deliberately trying to get blacklisted! :twisted:

Sarbs,

What about J-Lo bent over J-Lo! Surely she wouldnt need the KY :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4955

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by CT993 on 18 June 2003

I've just tried to access their Forum but you have to be a memeber even to view it. That's a little *****. Who's the rule maker? Sigmund Freud?
I found you just need to register, not join the PCGB.
if(Document.layers){Document.captureevents(event.MOUSEUP);}Document.onmouseup=PrxOMUp;

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4956

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 18 June 2003

may be us PCGB members should all cause a bit of anarchy on the site by deliberately trying to get blacklisted! :twisted:
Always up for a bit of anarchy. Go for it poon (but make sure you cut and paste your posting(s) and the PCGB replies before they edit you out of their Forum so you can post them here for us to have a larf at).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4964

Sarbs,

Thanks for the mag links...if you find the Mariah Carey/J-Lo/c4s triple act please send me the link to that too :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4965

I also must agree with you guys the PCGB is very middle classed. "speed is wasted on the the middle classes"

p.s. I left Le Mans on Saturday not a police man in sight - got up to 173mph and no fines woohoww!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6248

Hi gentlemen!

you should read the 911 & Porsche world August issue p 46! ...talk with David Newton.(PCGB chairman)

quote: Communication with members Newton regards as vital, and he believes the importance of the clubwebsite is growing...

May be you should tell him what's going on there :roll:

p.s. 290km/h (must be close to 180mph) on highway Luxemburg-Brussels and no fines woohoww!. Slightly downhill I must admit... :oops:

Take care but have fun!

JP

993 Carrera 4S

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6540

Ouups ,I just noticed that I was promoted to "Gold member"!

Thank you admin! I owe you a beer

But just to set the PCBG moderator mind at rest, tell us the reason is not the "post scriptum" in my previous message. :D

Cheers.

JP

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6541

Gold...you don't know what you're missing in platinum membership...Phil has given us all kind of special powers...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6545

How do you register on PCGB?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6547

I'm not a member though :roll:
. Trés danke anyway.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6549

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane