Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

decisions decisons

get a bug, cheap as chips and you can work on and mod it yourself.

At least its German and was originally designed by the man himself.

Way cooler than a Fester or any Ford for that matter.

And when you finally get a 911 you'll know how to drive it (well almost).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4738

haha, yeh maybe but they were designed by the man himself for mr.nazi aka hitler!

cant say bugs r really my thing, i spose im in my 'boy racer' phase at the moment as i hate to admit i do occasionally purchase max power magazine. however the only things im interestedin are the adverts for the in car entertainment and to see if ive won any competitions(back to the poor student thing again!).

i thought about a karman ghia once but they were pretty pricey to buy one that wasnt in bits. they can look well smart as well and have the same sort bits as the bugs so relativley cheap mechanically.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4739

LOL Yeah right Luke, ICE!

More like the honeys draped all over the car with their funbags hanging out! Thats what I buy it for anyway.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4740

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back