Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CFOURS ....SOLD !

Great spec, Saw a load of Black C4S cabs in Germany recently and I thought they looked fantastic. I find what ever colour/spec I choose I always wish I had something else.

Still not sure about the Essex exhaust though.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4966

Jay Jay,

I'd lay of the Adam Ant referneces if I were you - did you see the papers last week, he went bananas again and has now been locked up in a mental hospital ! He walked into a cafe and started shouting at everyone and took all his clothes off. Prince Charming indeed !!!!!!!

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4970

Jamie, this is what we expect of proper "Pop Stars". Whatever happened to trashing hotel rooms, driving cars into swimming pools and smashing up guiters on stage.

All these new "Boy Bands" have a lot to learn.

Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll never did me any harm.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4971

Jay Jay,

As I was stumbling home from the boozer last night my local Bimmer showroom were setting up for the launch of the Z4. There was a very shiny black with red leather 3.0i in the window, which really did look fantastic. Parked round the corner on the street waiting to be wheeled in was a grey 2.5i with the roof up. I had a really good nose around it and from every angle it is undeniably a great looking car. They have been quite brave in using a mix of curves and sharp angles which could look like a dog's dinner, but is actually surprisingly effective. The rear kick-up spoiler reminds me slightly of a Marcos (I must admit I've never liked that look), but it all seems to blend together really well.

I'll be very interested to see how it goes round a track. This is very definitely a man's car, girlies and hairdressers need not apply - stick to your Z3's !!!!

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5015

Thanks for your vote of confidence, Jamie.....

Mine's Black sapphire with red leather and pretty much all the indulgent (but reasonably sensible) options you can have.

Not my preferred colour scheme really as it's extremely "in ya face" but every dealer laughed at me when i got on the phone asking for a 3.0 manual Z4 "and i want it this week" !....So , when a semi-local dealer said he'd got a cancelled order i snapped his hand off. Proof really that if you're prepared to get on the blower and be laughed at for a while then it may just pay off!!My belief being that if it's currently a £2-2,500 premium car right now then just maybe it's value should hold for the period i want to keep it.

But please bear in mind that i may sell it on shortly after "handling day".....make a profit ...(and being a "one careless owner" car at that stage) i'll consider myself very fortunate. All the while any extra "dosh" coming my way would really be to help me with my developing "porsche habit".

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5017

incidentally, Poon & CT993......thankyou for the information......they sounded interesting machines....but, i guess i was doing the Z4 deal whilst you were tapping the info onto the site.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5024

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back