Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

350lb sq ft torque

poon

Further to my recent posts regarding 3.8l conversions, I have just spoken to Tech9 in Liverpool (great footie team).

Their Techart 3.8l conv will give 375lb sp ft of torque but costs £13500.

However they do a Techart ECU total remap, cat and zorst change, airbox kit, larger throttle body and fuel pressure thingy change for £3500 + vat. This should give on a pre-vario engine i the region of 295bhp and a massive 350lb sq ft of torque. THAT IS MASSIVE! :twisted:

It is all removeable at resale time if needed.

Think this could be just what Doctor Poon ordered.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4313

Poon

Do they do that for a 996 C4 3.4

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4314

Johnboy,

You might also want to check out techarts site.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4316

Hasn't anyone else got an alternative or experience of other ways of doing it.

Don't want to turbo or supercharge though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4403

Doh,

Had a response to a similar post on the PCGB site, seems that I may have misunderstood the nice man at Tech9.

The reply on the PCGB site reckons that the torque figure of 350 is in Nm's not lb per sq ft.

Doesn't look so amazing now, should have known, however will ring up Tech9 2morrow to clarify.

Not a good day! Dent and all.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4437

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back