Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nick's new project

James Ball

Nick, you have been keeping secrets from us! I just read about your "new" '67 911S. Sounds..... interesting! You must be a glutton for punishment. Why don't you post some info about it here too. Lets us join in the fun.

Cheers, James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3565

OK. Due to popular demand here is my next project.

This is one of just 35 1967 911S Coupes supplied in the UK. Originally Bahama Yellow, it still has the original engine and gearbox. It needs loads of work, there is rust absolutely everywhere and it has the wrong front wings, valance and indicators. The original registration was OLC 9E. More details at
http://www.nicholas-moss.co.uk/porsche/911s

trailer-1-475.jpg

motor-in-300.jpg

interior-300.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3571

I can see the small ad now -

'67 911 S several careful owners, in need of minor cosmetic work, excellent runner :wink:
!

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3573

I wish

The car hasn't run since '88 (the most recent tax disc is 5/88). I put a battery on it this morning just to see what happened. The fuel pump, lights, wiper, horn, clock and instruments all worked, but no action from the starter motor. To much to hope for I guess.

Oh and my feet went through the floor, where is Fred Flinstone when you need him?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3575

Try the mechanic's number one solution for starter motors - hit it with ***** off big hammer !

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3576

Nick is this gonna turn into a new line of work?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3578

Sarbs, yes, but are you going to get into the Premiership?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3579

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back