Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Mobile Number?

alee

Took my car (no, not a Porsche unfortunately) for its MOT today. The guy at the garage saw my mobile num and said "Wow, bet that's worth a bit to porsche owners". The last 6 digits of my mobile are 944911. I'd never thought about selling it but hey if it has more meaning to someone and they are prepared to pay for it then why not. This is my first time on this forum - would appreciate it if you Porsche enthusiasts can tell me if this number is really worth anything?

Cheers,

Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3359

Alan - is it actually possible to "buy" someone elses number? Not quite sure how it would work.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3363

Hi Phil,

Yeah I'm sure it's possible - it would simply be a transfer of account details from mine to the buyer's. The phone company would do all the work for you, I would just need to inform then of the new owner's details.

Do you think anyone would be interested?

Cheers,

Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3369

Well... If anyone is interested, I'm sure they'll contact you Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3371

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back